Senior BizTalk/.Net Developer
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are an experienced BizTalk/.Net Developer – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
SAGlobal is looking for an experienced BizTalk/.Net Developer to expand our Serbia-based Dynamics 365 Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) Development team. We are seeking individuals with a strong finance background. Developers can expect to work on existing Dynamics 365, AX and CRM integrations, as well as new .Net business solutions.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe.
- Private health insurance
- Language courses
- In office refreshments
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work from home
- Team buildings, conferences and events
- 5+ years of related, hands on IT experience with BizTalk developing applications for connecting internal and external systems
- A minimum of 5 years in VB.NET/C#, .NET, and in XML
- Faculty or higher education - Information Technologies ETF / FON / MT
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English, knowledge of the second language is +
- Experience with WCF adapters
- Experience with SOAP web services
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL including stored procedure creation
- Experience with Internet Information Server (IIS) – hosting/configuring web services, application pools, etc.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.