PowerBI Developer (Senior)
What are you looking for?If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking forSAGlobal is looking for additional people to expand the team in Serbia. We need experienced individuals with technical knowledge, with experience in Power BI development, who have autonomy in working on financial and operational solutions. Past experience with managing Dynamics 365 Operations/AX projects is a plus but not a requirement.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe.
- Private health insurance
- Language courses
- In office refreshments
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work from home
- Team buildings, conferences and events
- 5+ years of full life-cycle development in the BI/Analytics space with a focus on the Microsoft technology stack
- Faculty or higher education - Information Technologies ETF / FON / MT
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English, knowledge of the second language is +
- SQL experience
- Data Analytics, KPIs, Metrics and Reports using COGNOS products
- Ability to build data models, reports, and dashboards in Microsoft PowerBI – or – have experience using other BI applications such as OBIEE or Tableau for data visualizations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.